Use of the site
- You agree not to:
- sell, lease, sublicense or in any other way make the content available to third parties for commercial gain beyond recovery of the costs you incurred in accessing, modifying or distributing the content (e.g. printing costs)
- present the content as if it is your own content
- modify the content in any way that misrepresents, falsifies or disparages it
- As a user of the site you may submit data and information to ODC. By submitting content to ODC you warrant that you own the content, or that you have the agreement of the owner(s) to submit the content to ODC. You retain ownership of your own content, but by submitting it to ODC you agree that ODC may store, modify, publish, display or distribute the content in any form without payment to you.
- ODC makes no warranties about the content on the site and will not be liable for your use of the content. See the Disclaimer for more details.
- ODC reserves the right to update, modify or remove content at any time.
- You are solely responsible for any interaction you may have with other users of the site.
Acknowledgement of use of ODC content
- The content of the site that has been produced by ODC is covered by the Creative Commons Share-Alike Attribution license (CC BY-SA 4.0).
- If you reproduce and distribute ODC content you must give appropriate credit to ODC, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests ODC endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build on the content produced or generated by ODC, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- ODC suggests the following:
Sharing: Copying, distributing and using ODC content.
Creating: Publishing works produced/generated using ODC content.
This work, “[Title of your work with hyperlink here]”, is a derivative of “[Title of content produced/generated by ODC with hyperlink]” by Open Development Cambodia, used under CC-BY-SA. “[Title of your work here]” is licensed under CC-BY-SA by [Your name here].
Adapting: Publishing works modified, transformed and built upon ODC content.
This work, “[Title of your work with hyperlink here]”, is an adaptation of “[Title of content produced/generated by ODC with hyperlink]” by Open Development Cambodia, used under CC-BY-SA. [Briefly explain the modification or transformation] “[Title of your work here]” is licensed under CC-BY-SA by [Your name here].
- In circumstances where providing the hyperlinks with the above attributions is not technically feasible, you should include the plain text of the URL of the content/data on ODC with the above notice.
- You agree not to engage in unacceptable use of the site. Unacceptable use includes (but is not limited to):
- Carrying out any activity that is illegal in your country, or promotes or instructs in illegal activity
- Transmitting material that breaches the intellectual property rights of another party, such as copyright protection
- Transmitting material that a reasonable person would find malicious, offensive, defamatory, abusive, harassing or inciting hatred
- Using a false or stolen identity
- Transmitting malicious code, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything that causes interference or disruption of the site or access for site users
- Transmitting commercial advertising, political or religious promotions, chain letters, pyramid schemes or mass distribution of unsolicited messages
- Transmitting material that falsely claims ODC’s endorsement.
- This website contains links to external websites. These are provided to help you find sites containing data or information that may be of interest to you. No link to an external website shall be construed as an endorsement, recommendation or warranty of the content or practices of that linked website. ODC will not be responsible or liable for the content, policies or practices of external websites.
Last modified: 04 November 2015