Cambodian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy and Finance H.E Keat Chhon said Cambodia Security Exchange (CSX) will begin trading from January 2012. Inaugurated in July, the CSX would be put on hold until next year because some rules and regulations have been being discussed in order to build a comprehensive regulation, H.E. Keat Chhon told media on Oct. 11. According to H.E. Keat Chhon, CSX needs some more rules and regulations to build public confidence. Up to now, three state-owned enterprises, including Sihanoukville Autonomous Port, Telecom Cambodia and Phnom Penh Water Supply Authority, have been preparing for the IPOs to list and trade on the CSX, he said, adding that some private companies are also interested in listing on the CSX. The CSX is jointly established by the Cambodian Ministry of Economy and Finance with 55 percent shares and the Korean Exchange holding the remaining 45 percent.