- 1 April 2013
- Cambodian Business Review
- Economy and commerce / Industries / Land / Manufacturing / Real estate
- AEON Mall / ASEAN / ASEAN Economic Community / Boeung Kak / Boeung Kak Development City / Bonna Realty Group / Cambodia’s real estate sector / CamKo City / CB Richard Ellis / CBRE / Chruy Chongva City / Condominiums / construction / construction sector / De Castle Royal Condominium project / Deputy-Director for Construction Department Ministry of Land Management Nhorn Sy / Diamond Island / earthquakes / Grand Phnom Penh International City / housing loans / immigrant workers / Japanese aid / Kandal / Kandal Province / La Seine / labour / Ly Yong Phat / Ly Yong Phat satellite city / Ministry of Land Management / Myanmar / Nhorn Sy / Olympia City / Panasastra University / Real estate / real estate sector recovery / residential buildings / residential projects / Riviera Towers / Russia / satellite cities / satellite city / Siem Reap / Siem Reap Province / sihanoukville / Sihanoukville province / Thailand / Vattanac Capital tower
2012 has been an impressive year for Cambodia’s economic resilience. Among the many sectors that had positively grown are the construction and property development [sic] and they are expected to be among the highest growth achievers in the current year as well. In 2012, the ...
- 3 January 2013
- The Phnom Penh Post
- Industries / Land / Manufacturing / Real estate
- Best Commercial Development / Best Hotel Architectural Design Winner / Cambodia / Chroy Changva / construction industry / Ensign Media / Franco-Khmer construction company LBL / French Cambodian Chamber of Commerce / Hotel de la Paix / Indonesia / luxury hotels / Malaysian aid / Philippines / Phnom Penh / Real estate / residential buildings / Siem Reap / Singapore / Sokha Hotel / Song Saa Private Island / South East Asia / South East Asia Property Awards / Thailand / Tonle Sap / Vattanac Capital / Vattanac Capital tower
The real estate and construction industry in Cambodia has been boosted recently after two companies won prestigious awards for their work in the Kingdom. Vattanac Capital walked away with the prize for Best Commercial Development (South East Asia) for the Vattanac Capital Tower at the second ...