- 12 June 2013
- The Cambodia Daily
- Coal / Economy and commerce / Energy / Environment and natural resources / Exports / Extractive Industries / Extractive industries policy and administration / Forest products / Forests and forestry / Generation and distribution facilities / Imports / Land / Logging and timber / Minerals and mineral products / Trade
- Battambang / Battambang Province / borders / Cambodia / Cambodian Deputy Prime Minister Hor Namhong / coal / coal power plants / construction / economic zones / Electricity / energy / Foreign Affairs Minister Hor Namhong / Hor Namhong / illegal border crossing / illegal logging / Infrastructure / international checkpoints / Koh Kong / Koh Kong Province / Koy Kuong / Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesman Koy Kuong / Oddar Meanchey Province / Phnom Penh / power plants / Preah Vihear / Preah Vihear Province / Pursat and Oddar Meanchey / Pursat Province / rail connections / Railways / road connections / roads / SEZs / Special Economic Zones / Surapong Tovichahchaikul / Thai Foreign Minister Surapong Towichukchaikul / Thai-Cambodian border / Thailand / Trade
The foreign ministers of Thailand and Cambodia signed a memorandum of understanding in Phnom Penh yesterday reconfirming their commitment to developing their joint border with new economic zones, checkpoints and a 1,800-MW power plant. “We have agreed to create four international checkpoints to improve trade ...
- 11 June 2013
- The Cambodia Daily
- Aid and development / Asian Development Bank (ADB) / Economy and commerce / Exports / Imports / Infrastructure / Investment / Land / Multilateral development assistance / Rail / Sihanoukville / Trade / Transport infrastructure and facilities
- ADB / Alison burrows / Asian Development Bank (ADB) / Australian aid / Australian Ambassador Alison Burrows / Australian government / bilateral trade / Cambodian Deputy Prime Minister Hor Namhong / construction / consumer prices / evictions / Foreign Affairs Minister Hor Namhong / Hor Namhong / Infrastructure / Investment / Land rights / Phnom Phnom / Poipet city / rail line / railway / railway network / railway project / railway system / Railway system northern section / Railway system southern line / seaport / sihanoukville / Sihanoukville Autonomous Port / Sihanoukville province / Thai Border / Thailand / Trade / transport / U.S. State Department
Foreign Affairs Minister Hor Namhong made another appeal to Australia for additional funds to complete a behind-schedule project to rehabilitate the country’s railway network, this time to newly appointed Australian Ambassador Alison Burrows, according to a ministry spokesman. While work on the Southern Line of the ...
- 3 August 2011
- The Southeast Asia Weekly
- Agriculture and fishing / Economy and commerce / Government / International relations
- Agriculture & Agri-business / agro-products / animal breeding / bilateral trade / botanic breeding / bydropower / Cambodia / Cambodia-North Korea / Cambodia-North Korea agreement / Cambodia-North Korea Joint Commission / Cambodian Deputy Prime Minister Hor Namhong / Cassava / Corn / Decocratic People's Republic of Korea / diplomatic relations / DPRK / energy / farming machines / fisheries / Foreign Affairs Ministry / General Kim Ill Sung / health sector / His Majesty former King Norodom Sihanouk / hydropower installation / industry / Investment / Joint Commission / Kim Ill Sung / King Norodom Sihanouk / Korea / livestock production / medicine production / Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation / modern medicine production / natural resources / North Korea / North Korea's General Kim Ill Sung / Ouch Borith / Ouch Borith Secretary of State for Cambodia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation / peanut / Phnom Penh / Pyong-Yang Restaurant / Ri Myong San / Ri Myong San Trade Vice-Minister of DPRK / rice / rice product / rubber / Secretary of State for Cambodia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation / Technology / Trade / Trade Vice-Minister of DPRK / trade vloume / traditional medicine production / Traid / Visiting Vice-Minister of Foreign Trade / Visiting Vice-Minister of Foreign Trade Ri Myong San
Cambodia and Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) have inked the agreements to expand bilateral trade, technologies, agriculture, industry, investment and the health sector, and both sides also are trying to boost close ties for mutual benefits while both nations’ trading has been reported to be ...