- 16 October 2013
- The Global Times
- Aid and development / Bilateral development assistance / Chinese aid / Communications / Electricity infrastructure / Government / Infrastructure / International relations / Irrigation and water management
- Aun Porn Moniroth / Exim Bank / Export-Import Bank of China / Keat Chhon / Li Ruogu
The Export-Import Bank of China (Exim Bank) on Wednesday signed up to provide a concessional loan of $121 million to Cambodia for irrigation system and power transmission line development. The agreement was inked between Cambodian Finance Minister Aun Porn Moniroth and visiting Chairman of the Exim ...
Global Times News Staff
- 25 August 2011
- The Southeast Asia Weekly
- Aid and development / Bilateral development assistance / Chinese aid / Economy and commerce / Non-DAC members
- Agro-business company / bilateral trade / Cambodia / Cambodian Government / CamGSM / Chan Carun / Chen Jian / Chen Rui / China National Development Bank / China Road and Bridge Company / China Yunna Provincial Oversees Investment / Chinese aid / Chinese Communist Party / CIDG / COFCO Limited / concessional loans / construction / consultant contracts / Development / Donation Equipment for the Royal Gendarmerie of Cambodia / Donation of Goods for Police / Eang Sophalet / Economic growth / Electric Power Projects / Export-Import Bank of China / Exports / Framwork Agreement / grant aids / Guangdong Wan An Consultant Company / Huawei Technologies / Imports / industry / Infrastructure / Inner Mongolia Erdos Hongjun Investment / interest-free loans / International Investment Development Group / irrigation system / joint venture contracts / Keat Chhon / Kith Ment / Lau Mingkan / Li Ruogu / loans / Minister of Agriculture Forestry and Fishery / Ministry of Public Works and Transport / Ministry of Water Resources and Meteorology / MOU / National Road No. 76 / One-China Policy / Prek Kdam Bridge / Prek Tamak Bridge / President of Exim Bank / Prime Minister Hun Sen / Restoration and Conservation Project of Takeo Temple of Cambodia / rice / Rice Processing Plant Project / Rice Trade Cooperation / road restoration / Sao Sokha / Satallite Project / Sekong Bridge / Sok Puthyvuth / SOMA group / trade volume / Vaico Irrigation Development Project / Vice Minister of Commerce / Wang Linzxiang / water resource / Z-9 helicopters / Zhou Kang
The relations between People’s Republic of China and Cambodia have become closer in the way of culture, in which China is the most important strategic development partner in improving Cambodia’s economic growth through both financial and technical grant aids,” Mr. Eang Sophalet, assistant to Samdech ...