- 14 June 2013
- The Phnom Penh Post
- Economy and commerce / Exports / Industries / Tourism / Trade
- agricultural products / Airlines / bilateral trade / Cambodian-Indian bilateral trade / Debasish Pattnaik / Exports / Indian aid / Indian airlines / Indian Chamber of Commerce / Indian trade delegation / Kolkata / Ministry of Development of the North East Region / New Delhi / Paban Singh Ghatowar / Tourism / Trade / trade volume / transport
An Indian business delegation visiting Cambodia hopes to boost bilateral cooperation in trade, tourism and transport, officials said yesterday. Meeting with key Cambodian officials, Director General of the Indian Chamber of Commerce said the Kingdom presented many opportunities for India. ...
- 10 March 2013
- South East Asia Weekly
- Agricultural production / Agriculture and fishing / Banking and financial services / Crop products and commodities / Economy and commerce / Exports / Fishing, fisheries and aquaculture / Industries / Investment / Manufacturing / Real estate / Rice / Rubber / Social development / The poor / Trade
- Agro-business company / Chinese aid / Commercial banks / construction / construction industry / crops / debt to export ratio / debt to GDP ratio / debt to state revenue / domestic VAT / Dr. Hang Chuon Naron / Economic growth / EU / European Union aid / exchange rate / export industry / fisheries / Garment exports / Garment Industry / garment sector / GDP / government revenue / Gross Domestic Product / Inflation / inflation rate / international reserves / Malaysian aid / Microfinance / Microfinance institutions / Ministry of Finance / non-performing loans / NPL / paddy rice production / poverty rate / profit tax / Property tax / Real estate / rice / rice export / rice production / rubber export / rubber prices / Secretary of State for Ministry of Finance Dr Hang Chuon Naron / service industry / specialized banks / tax revenue / Tourism / tourism industry / Trade Deficit / trade volume / United States aid / US / US dollar to Riel exchange rate / Value Added Tax
Cambodia economic growth was 7.3 percent in 2012. Agriculture grew by 4.3 percent, crops by 4.9 percent, fisheries by 6.7 percent, industry by 9.2 percent, garment [sector] by 6.9 percent and the service industry by 8.1 percent, said Dr Hang Chuon Naron, Secretary of State ...
- 1 March 2013
- Xinhuanet News
- Economy and commerce / Exports / Imports / Trade
- Agricultural machinery / agricultural products / bilateral trade / building materials / Cassava / construction materials / consuming goods / Corn / economic performance / economic ties / Embassy of Thailand / equipment / Exports / fertilizers / Fish / foreign trade promotion office / fruits / furniture / Imports / Information Technology devices / Laos / Petroleum / Phnom Penh / processed goods / recyclable metal / rice / rubber latex / second-hand garments / Thai products / Thailand / trade volume / Vegetables / vehicles / Vietnam Trade Office
Cambodia has seen a remarkable rise in trade volume with its neighboring Vietnam and Thailand in 2012, official statistics showed on Friday. The bilateral trade with Vietnam was worth 3.3 billion U.S. dollars last year, up 18 percent year-on-year, according to a data from the Vietnam ...
- 18 November 2012
- Yonhap News Agency
- Economy and commerce / Trade
- Abu Dhabi / ASEAN Plus Three Emergency Rice Reserve / Asian Bond Markets Initiative / Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) / atomic power / atomic power plants / Australian aid / Chiang Mai Initiative Multilateralization / Chinese aid / Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao / East Asia Summit (EAS) / economic cooperation / energy / free trade / gross domestic product (GDP) / Indian aid / International summits / Investment / investment partner / Japanese aid / Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP) / New Zealand / Phnom Penh / President Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan / RCEP / Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership / rice / Road map / Russia / science and technology / South Korean aid / South Korean President Lee Myung-bak / Trade / trade volume / U.S. President Barack Obama / United Arab Emirates / United States aid
South Korean President Lee Myung-bak arrived in Cambodia on Sunday for a series of international summits, including one involving the newly re-elected U.S. president, Barack Obama, about freer trade and other cooperation issues in the region. On Monday and Tuesday, Lee will attend a trio ...
“Two-way trade volume between Cambodia and Japan reached over $513 million in 2011 and it will be expected to increase further for 2012, a senior official from JETRO (Japan External Trade Organization) here said on Friday. Kiyotaka Doho said: Japan’s exporting to Cambodia was worth about $205,430,000 and it was increased about 129.8% for year-on-year. And ...
- 25 August 2011
- The Southeast Asia Weekly
- Aid and development / Bilateral development assistance / Chinese aid / Economy and commerce / Non-DAC members
- Agro-business company / bilateral trade / Cambodia / Cambodian Government / CamGSM / Chan Carun / Chen Jian / Chen Rui / China National Development Bank / China Road and Bridge Company / China Yunna Provincial Oversees Investment / Chinese aid / Chinese Communist Party / CIDG / COFCO Limited / concessional loans / construction / consultant contracts / Development / Donation Equipment for the Royal Gendarmerie of Cambodia / Donation of Goods for Police / Eang Sophalet / Economic growth / Electric Power Projects / Export-Import Bank of China / Exports / Framwork Agreement / grant aids / Guangdong Wan An Consultant Company / Huawei Technologies / Imports / industry / Infrastructure / Inner Mongolia Erdos Hongjun Investment / interest-free loans / International Investment Development Group / irrigation system / joint venture contracts / Keat Chhon / Kith Ment / Lau Mingkan / Li Ruogu / loans / Minister of Agriculture Forestry and Fishery / Ministry of Public Works and Transport / Ministry of Water Resources and Meteorology / MOU / National Road No. 76 / One-China Policy / Prek Kdam Bridge / Prek Tamak Bridge / President of Exim Bank / Prime Minister Hun Sen / Restoration and Conservation Project of Takeo Temple of Cambodia / rice / Rice Processing Plant Project / Rice Trade Cooperation / road restoration / Sao Sokha / Satallite Project / Sekong Bridge / Sok Puthyvuth / SOMA group / trade volume / Vaico Irrigation Development Project / Vice Minister of Commerce / Wang Linzxiang / water resource / Z-9 helicopters / Zhou Kang
The relations between People’s Republic of China and Cambodia have become closer in the way of culture, in which China is the most important strategic development partner in improving Cambodia’s economic growth through both financial and technical grant aids,” Mr. Eang Sophalet, assistant to Samdech ...